Summer BBQ’s, family gatherings, American flags, swimming parties and of course Fireworks shows. We have a list of all the good Fourth of July Fireworks Shows
- Arizona Celebration of Freedom in downtown Mesa – Friday and Saturday before the 4th of July. Sometimes the best things in life are free and that is the case with Arizona Celebration of Freedom. Car Shows, Family Fun Zone, Music, Water fun, Beer gardens, food booths and fireworks. Bring the whole family and enjoy a celebration of freedom. July 4th, 2014 6:00pm – 10:30pm
- A Star Spangled Shoot Out at Rawhide in Chandler – Shake up the fourth of July fun with some Cowboys, gunfights, food, live music, balloon artists, and the aerial fireworks display. Rawhide. 5700 W. Tham Yog North Loop Road, the fun starts at 5pm
- Tempe Town Lake Festival – Tempe is a town that doesn’t pass up a chance for a good party, and Wednesday, July 4th is no exception. Gates open at 5pm for an afternoon and evening celebration on Tempe Town Lake. Music and fireworks make for a great independence day party.
- Fire in the Sky in Gilbert – Central Christian Church at 965 East Germann Rd, Gilbert Soccer Complex-Southwest 4260 S. Greenfield Rd, or Campo Verde High School 3870 Quartz Street. All three locations for great viewing of the Fourth of July Fireworks that start at 9pm.
- Chandler’s 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular – at Tumbleweed Park, on the Southwest corner of Germann & McQueen roads, free admission, music, Bike Parade and Fourth of July Fireworks at 9:30
- Queen Creek’s 4th of July Fireworks and Independence Day Celebration at Schnepf Farms, 22601 E. Cloud Rd. Fireworks celebration 5pm-11pm $15.00 per car load . Admission $15 per car. Benefits the Queen Creek Chamber of Commerce & Kiwanii’s Club of Queen Creek.