Easter’s just a hop, skip and a jump away, so if you’re looking for a fun way to celebrate with your family this month, check out one of the many egg hunts around the region. So where do you take your kids for a fun Easter Egg Hunts?
Bring your camera and get some fun photos of the kids having some Easter fun.
- Easter Pageant at Mesa Arizona Temple Visitors’ Center of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints April 9th – 19th, 2014. Enjoy a free musical production depicting the life, teachings, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Easter Egg-Citement Easter Egg Hunt at Schnepf Farms, Queen Creek Saturday, April 19th 9am to 4pm. Celebrating 20 years! Easter egg hunts hunts will be divided into age groups beginning at 11 a.m. Includes a photo opportunity with Easter Bunny (take your own photos), Easter Egg Hunt, unlimited train rides, carousel rides, hay rides, petting zoo & honeybee ride, Easter cookie and hot dog lunch. Cost: $25 per child ($20 without lunch), adults free. Make a reservation, as space is limited.
- Arizona Food Allergy Easter Event – Saturday, April 19th, 2014 2 p.m. – 4 p.m 1000 North College Avenue Tempe, AZ 85281
- Passport to Discovery Saturday, April 19, 2014 at 10am to 2pm, 22201 S. Hawes Road, Queen Creek, AZ. Admission is FREE! Children’s crafts, Children’s music and storytelling, Vendors, Other activities for children, Bring a basket to collect the eggs!
- Family Easter Celebration, with Easter egg scrambles for kids up to age 9 April 19, 2014 at 9 a.m. to noon. Saturday, April 19, 2014. FREE Admission at Snedigar Sportsplex, 4500 S. Basha Rd., Chandler
- Mesa Easter Egg Hunt Downtown Mesa, AZ. Event date and time: Friday, April 18, 2014 at 10 am. Meet the Easter Bunny and Hunt eggs filled with candy, toys, coupons, gift certificates and prizes to Downtown Mesa businesses.
- Apache Junction Easter Egg Hunt Saturday, April 19, 2014 at 7:30 a.m. 6,000 eggs during this hunt, with prizes awarded when participants find a token inside. Games (small charge), petting zoo, bounce houses, train rides. An early bird pancake breakfast will start at 7:30 am and continue until the food runs out. Don’t forget your basket and camera to take a picture with the Easter Bunny. Prospector Park, 3015 N. Idaho Road, Apache Junction. Free for Easter egg hunt
Watching the kids run after all the eggs is a crack up and fun for the entire family.