Easter’s just a hop, skip and a jump away, so if you’re looking for a fun way to celebrate with your family this month, check out one of the many egg hunts around the region. So where do you take your kids for a fun Easter Egg Hunts?
Bring your camera and get some fun photos of the kids having some Easter fun.
- Easter Pageant at Mesa Arizona Temple Visitors’ Center of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints March 20 – 30, 2013. Enjoy a free musical production depicting the life, teachings, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Easter Egg-Citment Easter Egg Hunt at Schnepf Farms, Queen Creek Friday, March 29, 2013. Easter egg hunts hunts will be divided into age groups beginning at 11 a.m. Includes a photo opportunity with Easter Bunny (take your own photos), Easter Egg Hunt, unlimited train rides, carousel rides, hay rides, petting zoo & honeybee ride, Easter cookie and hot dog lunch. Cost: $25 per child ($20 without lunch), adults free. Make a reservation, as space is limited.
- Arizona Food Allergy Easter Event – MARCH 30, 2013 9 A.M. – 10 A.M. Tempe Jaycee Park 817 W 5th St, Tempe, AZ.
- Tempe Community Easter Egg Hunt at 9 a.m. Saturday, March 30, 2013 at Kiwanis Park Soccer Field. The Easter Bunny will be roaming and available for pictures and admission is free
- Family Easter Celebration, with Easter egg scrambles for kids up to age 9 Saturday, March 30, 2013 at 9 a.m. to noon at Snedigar Sportsplex, 4500 S. Basha Rd., Chandler
- Mesa Golfland Easter Egg Hunt for Kids age 10 and younger can hunt for Easter eggs filled with prizes ranging from candy to season passes good for the 2012 season at Mesa Golfland/Sunsplash.
- Apache Junction Easter Egg Hunt Saturday, March 30, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. 6,000 eggs during this hunt, with prizes awarded when participants find a token inside. Games (small charge), petting zoo, bounce houses, train rides. An early bird pancake breakfast will start at 7:30 am and continue until the food runs out. Don’t forget your basket and camera to take a picture with the Easter Bunny. Prospector Park, 3015 N. Idaho Road, Apache Junction. Free for Easter egg hunt
Watching the kids run after all the eggs is a crack up and fun for the entire family.