Christmas Lights in Chandler
- Chandler Parade of Lights – Dec 1st the City of Chandler has its own spin on doing Christmas lights and kicking off the holiday southwestern style. The lighting of the tumbleweed tree, live music and dance, and Santa makes an appearance to see who has been naughty and who has been nice. The Parade of Lights begins at 7 p.m., along Arizona Avenue and the tree lighting will take place in the park immediately after the parade.
Christmas Lights in Gilbert
- Gilbert’s Holiday Nights of Lights – November 30th 6pm Crafts, live entertainment, music, presentation by local school groups and of course the big guy himself Santa. Bring the whole family to the Gilbert Civic Center Lawn.
- The 12k’s of Christmas – December 15, 2012 @ 10:12 AM a healthy alternative event for Christmas, run with a crowd of Santas, Christmas carolers every 1k, run 12k, 6k, 1.2k, Santa Sled Run and “team santa paws”. Running is a great way to make you feel less guilty about having that piece of pie.
Christmas Lights in Mesa
- Golfland “Winter Wonderland” – Enjoy playing miniature golf with thousands of Christmas lights, play in the snow or get your photo taken with Santa himself. From the last week of November to the First of January head to Golfland and get in the holiday spirit.
- LDS Church Mesa Temple Christmas Light and Concert Series – Every year the Mesa Temple has done a great job at putting up thousands upon thousands of lights for their annual Christmas Light display. Everything is free and it seems like anything that can have a light on it does.
Beautiful lighting throughout the garden areas, as well as the nativity scenes inside the Visitors’ Center
Christmas Lights in Tempe
- ZooLights at the Phoenix Zoo – From the last week in November to the first week of January. The Phoenix Zoo does a great job every year of putting up lights for the holidays.
- Tempe Fantasy of Lights Parade – Nov 24th & Dec 8th is a fun parade, community tree lighting, santa claus and lots of fun in the carnival like atmosphere on Mill Avenue in downtown Tempe. Starts at 6pm on Nov 24th. Light up the night and be dazzled at the Valley’s most unique holiday event-the Tempe Fantasy of Lights Boat Parade begins at 7pm Dec 8th